Welcome to l2-glory h5 x30 forum
welcome to l2-glory forum please log in....

l2-glory mid rate freya x30 server ....opening date 10-10-2011

JOIN US...... http://www.l2-glory.eu

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

welcome to l2-glory forum please log in....

l2-glory mid rate freya x30 server ....opening date 10-10-2011

JOIN US...... http://www.l2-glory.eu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drop list is not correct or droprate is absolutly not right!!!

5 posters

Go down

Drop list is not correct or droprate is absolutly not right!!! Empty Drop list is not correct or droprate is absolutly not right!!!

Post  eddy Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:52 am

the droplist (shift+click) from the "Contaminated Batur Warrior" in "crypts of disgrace" say, that this monster can drop "Mid-Grade Life Stone: level 80"......but...
after 4 hours of hunting this monster not a single "Mid-Grade Life Stone: level 80" there is something wrong....definitely.!!!

can you check this please...

Greeting

eddy

Back to top Go down

Drop list is not correct or droprate is absolutly not right!!! Empty Re: Drop list is not correct or droprate is absolutly not right!!!

Post  eddy Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:54 pm

hello Admin, have you checked this bug, i have written above?

please give me an Answer...!

Greeting

eddy

Back to top Go down

Drop list is not correct or droprate is absolutly not right!!! Empty Re: Drop list is not correct or droprate is absolutly not right!!!

Post  Admin Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:35 am

Drop rate was too low. Changed it Smile

Admin
Admin

https://l2-glory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eddy Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:36 am

big thanks for your work here on your server!

i can say,....you're doing your job very well!

keep it up....

Greetings

eddy

Back to top Go down

Post  cptkrunchie Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:51 am

yeaaa!!! life stones have more probability now!!! my life now has a meaning again!!!
great job on server!! don't ever open petitions and only fix retarded bugs! great job admin! you rock!

cptkrunchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Seafish Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:42 am

yeah by the way, Ruby the fox or wolf (what is it) , got bigger ears... fix it Wink hahaha are u kidding me?

many people leaving server during every passing day.... have that in my mind... think positive, act fast...

Seafish

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Cptkrunchie what i do with my server is my bussiness not yours. The success is that you play in a server that you don't like and the only problem that you can say is about petitions. Keep walking...

Admin
Admin

https://l2-glory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nem0 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:07 pm

ofc its ur busines but still u have to recruit some gm's with wich we may talk from time to time u know... and if u cant handle it alone to it this is the solution

Nem0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down