Welcome to l2-glory h5 x30 forum
welcome to l2-glory forum please log in....

l2-glory mid rate freya x30 server ....opening date 10-10-2011

JOIN US...... http://www.l2-glory.eu

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

welcome to l2-glory forum please log in....

l2-glory mid rate freya x30 server ....opening date 10-10-2011

JOIN US...... http://www.l2-glory.eu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SERVER IS DOWN>>will re-open soon...with update to h5!!!!

5 posters

Go down

THE SERVER IS DOWN>>will re-open soon...with update to h5!!!! Empty THE SERVER IS DOWN>>will re-open soon...with update to h5!!!!

Post  Admin Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:24 am

OK....All this days who the server is down,we all try our best to fix problems we had with some bugs/quests/updates....
unfortunately....this cant be done in freya client...cos L2j stoped to make updates....
so we had 2 choices....staying in a server without any update...or able to fix bugs...etc.......
or update the server to H5...with full support from l2j....new skills/weapons/raids/etc........

We dicided to close the server Sad(( we are not happy about that too!!!!!
And make update to h5.....we will able to announche the date which the server is gonna on line soon...
(we hope in about 5-6 days max).

OUR l2-glory team feel the ppl who spend hours playing..in the server.....cos we was players....for many years before...
but....that was the only path to have all one very good stable and support server for all.....
hoping to see you ALL on line soon.......and make the server even better.....with your support.......

L2-glory team
[i]

Admin
Admin

https://l2-glory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE SERVER IS DOWN>>will re-open soon...with update to h5!!!! Empty hmm

Post  Seafish Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:57 am

hello there... im trying to contact with u 2 weeks now.. I m sending here, msn etc ... But no
response.. We spent many hours , like u said, playing for this server to be wasted like this. I
believe u can add the previous DB on hi5 client.. so that anyone has the things - item , that
had in previous Freya client. Hope u ll got an answer to satisfy all ur Ex-players here Sad
Ty in advance

Seafish

Back to top Go down

THE SERVER IS DOWN>>will re-open soon...with update to h5!!!! Empty Re: THE SERVER IS DOWN>>will re-open soon...with update to h5!!!!

Post  gysmo Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:09 am

i like this server but..the team of l2 glory..never post in forum one answer...all ppl wait to answer..for forum, msn, Skype....nothing...so many ppl leave this server and started in others..mee too..but i have hope in this server. This server update to hive five..and started of 0?? the all players create again..or u saved the Data Base of all players? players, items..etc....

atte Dekko.

gysmo

Back to top Go down

THE SERVER IS DOWN>>will re-open soon...with update to h5!!!! Empty Re: THE SERVER IS DOWN>>will re-open soon...with update to h5!!!!

Post  Bulgaria Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:54 am

How is it going with update guys ?

Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Laudo Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:39 am

Closed -.- pls make it fast ^^ its rly good server , i cant find any more serv's like this one ! Today is 22 ;/ and i feel sad ...

Laudo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:44 am

the server will be on line soon...........maybe in 2-3 days we will be on line!!!!
We try to make it even better...without bugs...and problems...
Soon we will announche the date .......stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!

l2-glory team ..... Surprised

Admin
Admin

https://l2-glory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Laudo Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Thnx for info , i will be waitting for opened ^^

Laudo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down