Welcome to l2-glory h5 x30 forum
welcome to l2-glory forum please log in....

l2-glory mid rate freya x30 server ....opening date 10-10-2011

JOIN US...... http://www.l2-glory.eu

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

welcome to l2-glory forum please log in....

l2-glory mid rate freya x30 server ....opening date 10-10-2011

JOIN US...... http://www.l2-glory.eu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put Some Buffs at the npc for balance cuz mages sux :(

4 posters

Go down

Put Some Buffs at the npc for balance cuz mages sux :( Empty Put Some Buffs at the npc for balance cuz mages sux :(

Post  x0wNx Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Put resists / counter critical / chant of protection / OL buffs exclude too Wink cuz i'm pissed when i am on my mage and when i fight against shilen templar to make me 4-5k critical with his SoS skill bla bla bla he can one shot me if he is +10 vesper cutter n/c no balance here!!!!

AND FIX THE LAND RATE OF ALL SKILLS make it retail like this is bull sh1t every skill entered on my gladiator

x0wNx

Back to top Go down

Put Some Buffs at the npc for balance cuz mages sux :( Empty Re: Put Some Buffs at the npc for balance cuz mages sux :(

Post  Admin Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:41 pm

AND FIX THE LAND RATE OF ALL SKILLS make it retail like this is bull sh1t every skill entered on my gladiator

First of ALL talk/write better ....the land rate is very good...if any skill has a problem just
make a post .
We didnt put the resist etc in buffer to make the server balance...so tanks is not imortal...
and if u want to have buffs u can make a buffer....prophet...wc...to get all resist... Smile

l2 glory team

Admin
Admin

https://l2-glory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Put Some Buffs at the npc for balance cuz mages sux :( Empty Re: Put Some Buffs at the npc for balance cuz mages sux :(

Post  cptkrunchie Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:07 am

Admin wrote:AND FIX THE LAND RATE OF ALL SKILLS make it retail like this is bull sh1t every skill entered on my gladiator

First of ALL talk/write better ....the land rate is very good...if any skill has a problem just
make a post .
We didnt put the resist etc in buffer to make the server balance...so tanks is not imortal...
and if u want to have buffs u can make a buffer....prophet...wc...to get all resist... Smile

l2 glory team
So, 3 weeks into the server, and what's happening... Tanks have their own full AiO buffers, and they're practically immortal already. I don't even want to imagine what will happen when they collect vorpal/elegia/full rb jewels... I'm looking forward playing on tank/kamael exclusive server. gg

cptkrunchie

Back to top Go down

Post  x0wNx Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:34 am

+1 and i think tanks are overpowered i am gladiator and i make him max 700-900 max critical dmg with skills on +25 duel.... and duelist spirit +30 power ... gg dmg but no problem he doing me 3k and 1k normal with 2700 p.def without zergs and i am with chant of protetcion and Count.Crt. nice dark elf / pala tanks Smile also kamael soulhound makes me 2600/3000 on skill no metter i am with 2300 m.def and 470 dark resist .... also him barier is so nerfed perma paralyzed .... with reflect when he reflect me i go parazlyze again no point remove this reflect from npc buffer and check this tanks especialy dark elfs with their lol dmg-s and also i can do 1 point: On dash with 200 speed i cant run from dark elf tank he is always behind me and hit me LOL LOL LOL overpowered then all if you dont fix it this 2 classes to have a balance

x0wNx

Back to top Go down

Put Some Buffs at the npc for balance cuz mages sux :( Empty LEAR TO BUFF

Post  Lulu Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:48 am

If you want more defense, do not use the dance of berserker, and berserker spirit
this buffs descreases the magick and phisical defence
dont cry enymore pliss

Lulu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum