Welcome to l2-glory h5 x30 forum
welcome to l2-glory forum please log in....

l2-glory mid rate freya x30 server ....opening date 10-10-2011

JOIN US...... http://www.l2-glory.eu

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

welcome to l2-glory forum please log in....

l2-glory mid rate freya x30 server ....opening date 10-10-2011

JOIN US...... http://www.l2-glory.eu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

correct me if im wrong

3 posters

Go down

correct me if im wrong Empty correct me if im wrong

Post  Nem0 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:29 pm

Hello , 1st of all i wanna excuse for my bad english , its not my native language.
So , here we go , i wanna ask u something about dagger type classes, its looks for me that they are pretty nerfed here or im wrong i got vesper dagger +3 level 5 attribute and i normaly hit mages for 2k with back stab +15 and also rest of the skills are 10-27/28 i have the correct buffs wearing dynasty light set +6/8 few foundation. the other thing is that i hit tanks for 120 crit with backstab this is a bit surprising for me okay i hardly kill mages even if i can and i dont hit any tank here with more then 300 crit with back stab. so next one is , are daggers capable of lethal strikes ? as far as i know they are but the bad thing here is ive never seen even 1 in pvp half kill or cp no matter.i rly beg the staff to take a look 70% of the server's players are playing tanks the 20% mages 10% spoilers alot of the other races are not playing dagger types should be some how dadly do u agree with me ?i dont know if its h5 server or just your server but daggers are like buffers in pvp Wink no matter versus which race. if u think there is some true about what im saying take a look its still ur server we support u support us i hope thats the way things are doing here. Thx for you time and have a nice game

Ahh, 1 more thing thx for removing 3 of daggers skills talking about shadow step , stealth , hide ... monster still see me and they are prety usless u can just delete them from database or wherever they are Smile im rly w8ing for good answer from the staff i wanna decide what im gonna do shall i continue playing the dagger or i shall make a tank like everyone in the server ... Smile if that continues 1 tip instead of l2glory name the server l2Tanks

Nem0

Back to top Go down

correct me if im wrong Empty Re: correct me if im wrong

Post  Valerie Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:33 pm

I'm dagger. You are right, we hit low damage.. I also think GM should take a look on that, but he says that "is the people's equipment". He is wrong, I'm full and I don't hit that much.

Lethal strike works with skill Dual Blow (need dual daggers). I have killed those inmortal tanks with a lethal. Also some skills do a cp siphon when they land at a certain chance.

Dagger class is not what it should be, but is still playable.. I have fun, of course I can't kill tanks (most people in server), but I can kill the other classes.

Hide doesn't work on Hellbound (enviromental damage), and silent move/stealth doesn't work on Antharas Lair (GM modified this because he always comes with those very good ideas..).

Good luck, welcome to L2 Tanks Very Happy

Valerie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nem0 Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:41 am

For a very first time i see to hit a monster with normal attack for 2100 critical and with backstab for 2300 there is something wrong and i hope they will notice us, and trust me i dont wanna kill tanks with dagger i just wan to hit more then 140 dmg with backstab and they to not hit mi for 9k dmg Smile thats all

Nem0

Back to top Go down

Post  eddy Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:34 am

Nem0 wrote:For a very first time i see to hit a monster with normal attack for 2100 critical and with backstab for 2300 there is something wrong and i hope they will notice us, and trust me i dont wanna kill tanks with dagger i just wan to hit more then 140 dmg with backstab and they to not hit mi for 9k dmg Smile thats all

with all the buffs, the tank-class have outstanding-shild-defense....
dont forget that none of the stab-skills from dagger-class has "ignoring shield defense"

Therefore, the damage is so low...

Greeting

eddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nem0 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:00 am

whatever, at all daggers are nerfed thats the situation , as far i can see the staff dont care at all , so its time for me to moveon.GL

Nem0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down